Populära inlägg

tisdag 30 december 2014

Never Gone (Ida Netzel 2006)


Over the mountain
Beyond the sea
Lies the Rose Garden
With the White Tree
It seduces me
May it be
Where are you tonight
Don´t make me wait
Come softly to me
Why so silent
I whisper your name
Treat me like a lady
I´d do anything for you
Do I have to cry for you
I´m holding back the tears

Suddenly
You´re beside me
Dance with me
Hold on tight
Cheek to cheek
I feel the beat
Your heartbeats
Kiss me
And I´ll kiss you all over
I close my eyes forever
I just died in your arms tonight
In these arms
Nothing else matters
I´m not scared
I´ll fly on the wings of love
Faraway ´til my wings are frozen
To a parallel universe
With a new dimension
Larger than life

Where do you go
If you leave me now
It will make me crazy
I calling your name
Your light
Ray of light
Will guide me
Don´t let me down
When I need you the most
All I ask of you
Is bring me to life
Afterlife

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar