Populära inlägg

torsdag 13 november 2014

I’ll Be There For You (Ida Netzel 2011)

(Det är inte bara med ord man kan leka, utan även med  språk och låttitlar. Känner du igen alla låtar?)

Förälskad I Dig
Baby I love your way
Rhythm divine
Music of my heart
I don’t want to miss a thing
I’ve a crush on you
You

Kär I Dig
I can’t help falling in love
Truly, madly, deeply
You’re my heart, you’re my soul
No one else comes close

Bara Så Du Vet Så Älskar Jag Dig
I’ve got news for you
From the heart
Say’n I ♥ you
More than that
How did I fall in love with you?

Borde Vara Tillsammans
I belong to you
From this moment on
Say you, say me
I wanna be the only one
Give me your heart

Vad Som Helst För Dig
I promise you (with everything I am)
It's true
I’d do anything
Everything I own
If that’s what it takes

Var Som Helst För Dig
Are you lonesome tonight
I will come to you
Anywhere for you
Everytime you need me
I’ll be there for you

Natt Tillsammans
Baby can I hold you
I need you tonight
Lay down beside me
Show me love
I want you to want me
Quit playing games (with my heart)

Hot
I’ll never break your heart
As long as you love me

Farväl
I never told you
I love how you love me
I’m sorry
My heart stays with you
Could I have this kiss forever?
Don’t wanna lose you now
Don’t walk away
Angels crying
The power of goodbye
I miss you like crazy
I want you back
Back for good
Un-break my heart

Varit Separerade
If I don’t have you
Show me the meaning of being lonely
I feel stranded
I want to get back to your heart
Because you loved me
Maybe I’m crazy
But still I’m your Lady

Liknelse
Sometimes
Words
From me to you
is like the Rose

Jag Dör
I’ll never find someone like you
Shining star
God must have spent a little more time on you
You wrote the book on love
What if…
If I let you go
Then I’ll show you the shape of my heart
Thinking of you
Not for me
It’s all I have to give
Fantasy
I’ll be there for you
I’ll be with you in your dreams

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar